Skip to main content

It's all about the Pink

Those that know me, know how much I love pinks and purples. When I shop, I am automatically drawn to those colors. That goes for yarn too... will always go for those first. After color, the next is texture, and I love to touch the yarn and let my imagination run wild. All kinds of possibilities!

Christmas day I decided to whip up a little something for a special little girl. 
Here she is modeling for me.. you can't get cuter than that!! 

The Mittens



The Model





Love how they turned out!  The pattern I used was:  


This pattern includes both straight needles and circular/dpn patterns. 
It's an old favorite, and I use it almost all the time. I use worsted weight yarn for these.

***********************

© Louise Cunningham 2014   ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 

Please ask for written permission before using any photos, text or content from this blog/site. 
The use of concepts/ideas from this site are restricted to personal/non-commercial uses only. 

Comments