Skip to main content

Still snowing, Simple Snowflake Revisited

Back in December I tried out some stranded colorwork, a Snowflake patterned hat by LaVon Murphy.   That post is here if you would like to see it. 


In case you haven't heard, Maine has been hit with successive snowstorms since Thanksgiving. We have so much snow, it's getting hard to find places to put it all! I really wanted to do another of the snowflake hats, since I was so in love with the blue and white one from my previous post. Fortunately for me, my daughter decided that she would like one. We went into my yarn stash and she picked out her colors. The result is below. I love how it came out! I used a basic worsted for each of the colors. The top is a little pointy, and you can either block it to sit flatter, or put a tassle or pom-pom on the top. My daughter liked hers plain. 





The Simple Snowflake pattern can be found on Ravelry. You do need an account to get the pattern from there, but it's free, and it's a fun place to meet other knitters and share patterns and ideas.

© Louise Cunningham 2015   ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 


Please ask for written permission before using any photos, text or content from this blog/site. 
The use of concepts/ideas from this site are restricted to personal/non-commercial uses only. 








Comments