Skip to main content

Cabled Headband for Deb

My friend Deb has beautiful long hair, and can wear anything in it or on it, and she looks great. I asked her what she would like for a hat, and she requested a headband of some sort. I pawed through tons of patterns, looking for something that I felt was "her".. when I saw this.. I knew it was the one. But, the dilemma at that point was to find the right yarn to fit what I envisioned in my head. I searched all over Bangor and was ready to head to Waterville, but decided to pop into Hobby Lobby just for kicks. It was there that I found Yarn Bee "Soft Secret" in Soft Pink. I definitely had been looking for pink, I just needed something that would pop but not be outrageous or dull either.. that just isn't my friend Deb  ;0)  This yarn has a beautiful sheen to it, and it really brings out the cabling. I will get a picture of her in it asap and post here.

by 
Doris Formby

*****************








*******

© Louise Cunningham 2015   ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 

Please ask for written permission before using any photos, text or content from this blog/site. 
The use of concepts/ideas from this site are restricted to personal/non-commercial uses only. 


Comments