Skip to main content

Elvira

When I first laid eyes on this pattern, I was struck by the beautiful smocking of the brim. I just HAD to download the pattern, and even better, it's free! I had some leftover baby yarn from a sweater I made a few years ago, so I decided I would try this pattern with that and see how it comes out. About half way, my husband made remarks that the hat was in "baby colors'', and yes, he was correct, but I happen to love the coloring, so I decided to keep going, and I am so pleased with the result. As of right now, this hat is for me! 


Proudly modeled by Debra.







You can find the pattern at Alyssa's website




© Louise Cunningham 2015   ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 


Please ask for written permission before using any photos, text or content from this blog/site. 
The use of concepts/ideas from this site are restricted to personal/non-commercial uses only. 



Comments