Skip to main content

Mitten favorites

Since I have been away for so long, here are some of my favorites knits!

Mittens:


This is my friends daughter. I thought she would like a little pink and yellow! 
Love how they turned out!  The pattern I used was:  


This pattern includes both straight needles and circular/dpn patterns. 
It's an old favorite, and I use it almost all the time. I use worsted weight yarn for these.





Another variation of the same pattern above. This time in my running team colors!


These are my last winter's pair, I have run with these on my hands many a time. Warm enough that my fingers don't go numb, but they allow a little airflow so my hands don't get too hot. As of right now, they are missing! :(  Hopefully I will find them soon, as they are my favorites! These were knit with Vanna White's yarn. LOVE that yarn! It has a beautiful sheen to it. 




*************************

Another great pattern that I use is by 


This is a classic 2 needle mitten. I close the seams with the 
Mattress Stitch, which makes it invisible. Knitting them both at the same time on one needle is soooo much faster, and you also know that they are going to match in size that way! 





© Louise Cunningham 2014   ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 


Please ask for written permission before using any photos, text or content from this blog/site. 
The use of concepts/ideas from this site are restricted to personal/non-commercial uses only. 




Comments